Friday, August 28, 2009

Two Month Apointment

Baby girl went to her 2 month appointment today. She got 3 shots!!! I thought I was gonna die when they did it, but we both made it out great! She only cried for a minute...she was such a trooper. Really! We followed her shots with a shot of Tylenol!! Lil miss is a whopping 8 pounds 10 ounces and 21 inches long!!! Hugs and kisses for all!!!

5 comments:

  1. wow she is so tiny! Tyler was bigger than that when he was born!! Not Bays though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha suzie is so funny!! k temp you are good to go on blogging now! everytime you post something then I will too :) and you know what is funny...whitley was 8 lbs 10 oz at her 10 month appt too, crazy huh!!! well girlie I hope is all well, we need yo talk soon k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woops how did i write 10 instead of 2 months old. you knew what i meant :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. K Tempest now that it's all set up you need to get pictures up and please do it often so Jessica posts more often too.

    ReplyDelete